A Jones man was seriously injured Sunday morning while doing maintenance at Bair Lake Bible Camp, located just south of Jones. Cass County Sheriff Richard Behnke identified the victim as 44-year-old David Stiles, who is reportedly the facilities manager at the camp. Stiles was working on a propane tank when it exploded. He was airlifted to South Bend Memorial Hospital. Due to the explosion, the cabin where the tank was located caught fire, and was extinguished by the Newberg Township Fire Department.