Home » County Information » Electrical Outlet Cause Of Fire

Electrical Outlet Cause Of Fire

The Constantine Fire Department has surmised that an overloaded electrical outlet was the cause of a fire Dec. 23 at a residence in the 300 block of Canaris Street.

Portions of the residence were damaged but the house was not deemed a total loss. There were no injuries as a result of the blaze.

Check Also

Woman dies in Cass County lake

A Shipshewana woman died Tuesday in a swimming accident in Cass County’s Porter Township. Sheriff …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *