Home » Government » Fire/Rescue » Woman Treated For Burns

Woman Treated For Burns

A LaGrange County woman was treated for injuries sustained after she used gasoline to relight a coal stove in her basement.

The woman, whose name and age were not released by the Shipshewana Fire Department, was burned after the coal stove burst into flames with the application of gasoline.

The blaze caught the basement on fire, causing significant fire, smoke and water damage.

Check Also

Michigan adopts deer hunting rules to halt fatal disease

State regulators are continuing a ban on baiting and feeding deer in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *