Home » County Information » Boy injured in gas can explosion

Boy injured in gas can explosion

Three Rivers firefighters and rescue responded Saturday to an incident involving a gasoline can that exploded and injured a Three Rivers boy.
Authorities were summoned around 10 a.m. to the area of Enterprise Drive and Lovers Lane, where the victim and a friend were attempting to ignite a fire with gasoline from a can. The can, however, exploded during the process.
The boy sustained burns over much of his body and was taken to the burn unit at Bronson Methodist Hospital.
Details regarding the age of the boy or potential injuries to his friend were not available.

Check Also

Woman dies in Cass County lake

A Shipshewana woman died Tuesday in a swimming accident in Cass County’s Porter Township. Sheriff …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *