Fire destroys Burr Oak home

Three family members are without a home after a fire ripped through the residence Wednesday.
Burr Oak firefighters were called around 1 p.m. to the 14-by-70-foot mobile home in the 63000 block of Powers Road.
When firefighters arrived, the home was engulfed in flames. All three family members, however, were able to escape uninjured.
Authorities believe the cause of the fire is accidental, possible starting in the kitchen. Officials said the residence was not insured.

Check Also

County commission accepts renovation proposal

St. Joseph County commissioners are relying on the services of architecture firm TowerPinkster to help …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *