Fire destroyed a home in Nottawa Township last weekend.
Three departments responded to the 58000 block of Covered Bridge Road about 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
First-arriving personnel found the home engulfed in flames as well as stored ammunition going off inside the residence.
Authorities said the homeowner was working in a shed when he noticed the house ablaze.
Officials believe a space heater was the cause, as the homeowner told firefighters the space heaters were the primary source of heating the house.